Anger and frustration are two very common emotions in our lives…
But what makes you angry and frustrated? Did you ever gave a thought?
Let’s find it out together…
What is anger?
Anger is described to be an emotion where a person feels that someone has done something wrong to him or her deliberately and that person tries to revenge on that person.
The feeling is termed as anger and the antagonism is termed as aggression born out of anger.
Effects of anger
The most common effects are:
- Heart attacks
- Affecting our creativity
- leading to addictions
Why do we need to control anger?
Well, the answer is very simple.
As prevention is better than cure, so to save yourself from the listed effects it is necessary to control anger.
And now comes the most important part…
How to control your anger?
- Keep things simple, avoid getting into complex situations.
- Do what keeps you physically active and emotionally happy.
- Practice meditation.
- Talk to people who supplies you with positive thoughts.
- Take a deep breath and think before you speak.
- Keep some time for yourself.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
Feel free to contact me through gmail-