I started this blog to inspire people, and from the very first day i had decided to win every bloggers heart, It was unexpected when Megha nominated me for the “LIEBSTER AWARD 2017” .. I am glad that i am on my way to achieve my dream to motivate and give hope to the world … Thank You Megha for nominating me.. Do check out her blog, she keeps posting interesting poems,stories and thoughts.
On accepting the nomination, the rules to be followed are:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog.
- Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 upcoming or recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
So here are the questions that Megha asked me:
- What do you think is the most challenging issue before today’s world?
Lack of touch with reality, Addiction of Mobile Phone, Internet, Drugs, break-down of relationship due to lack of trust and real love.
- What kind of freedom do you think is the most important?
Freedom from our own limiting beliefs that stops us from achieving our real potential.
- How do you think is the ideal way to educate students and enhance attitude of learning in them?
Education according to me should be in the form of stories ( Not always but most of the times) because stories gives us lesson, and makes the process of learning and growth easy.
- What is the most memorable moment of your life?
I live in The “NOW” which makes it harder for me to find out the most memorable moment. But i love the moments when i sleep next to my mom (Mother), because i get a unique feeling of “LOVE, CARE, SAFETY And UNIQUE ENERGY”
- Name an animal whose special characteristics you would like in yourself. Mention them.
WOLF – I love wolf, it seems like i am subconsciously attracted towards their ability to Lead, find out new & different paths, Take Risk, Urge to communicate, and to take care of the pack ( People).
- What message would you give out to the world in one line?
The Universe is in you – So use “THE POWER OF CHOICE” wisely.
- What do you prefer for a task- help or motivation?
I prefer to spend time alone, and get lost into silence because it helps me to connect with my inner-self and provide internal Guidance.
- Mention five words to describe you.
Friendly, Curious, Risk-taker, Ambivert, deep-thinker.
- What do you think you can do best?
- Finally, mention an inspiring quote to end this Q&A session with a beautiful message.
“I asked them each day,”Who am i?” They kept labeling me with a new tag, At-last I lost myself into their words. But then I started asking myself “Who am I?”, And within the next second, All the so-called tags vanished” – Don’t let others define you – Who you are.
—— Abdul Gani Punjabi
Questions i would love to ask :-
1.Did you ever felt you were just going to die ? What was your last wish ?
2.Have you ever tried eating food sitting on the floor instead of dining table ? Does it feel more comfortable to sit on the floor and eat ?
3.You receive a call, and the speaker says,” XYZ (The person you hate the most) Just died”, Will you forgive that person or keep holding the anger till the end of your life ?
4.You are deeply in love with a person, And he/she call you suddenly out of no-where and says,”I Love You”. What will be your response ?
5.While traveling, you forgot your bag in the Bus, Train etc. Everything is in your bag even your mobile phone, what’s the very first thing you are going to do ?
6.Kill One and save 1000, and the one to kill is your best friend. What will you do ?
7.On a vacation, you lost your memory – At what place can i find you ?
*(Places you visit regularly)
8.The leader OR The follower ( The lion Or The lamb) ?
9.A Coffee with a stranger Or Conversation with a known person ?
10.To create your own story (HOW) ? OR be someone else story (WHY) ?
I don’t have any rights to judge anyone, But there are few bloggers that grabs my attention, I don’t mean to say the rest are boring or unworthy of the nomination, Everyone is doing there best, And i wish all of them a very Good luck.. Keep Going, The World need Us, and we need different stories – We are on a path to change the world. The Change starts with “US”
Here are my nomination
The above mentioned people have some exciting things for Us… Do visit their blogs ..
THANK YOU !!!!!