1) Took more than 100+ Interviews and 20+ Workshops.
2) Got in touch with more than 5000+ Students and multiple teachers/principals and directors.
3) Got a chance to go Live on Instagram with Celebrities.
4) Led a team of 7 Individuals for a Month.
5) Currently leading a team of 30 Interns from the past 2 months.
6) Learned how to organise, manage, engage and involve a team in the bigger purpose.
7) Got promoted to the designation of Assistant Director.
8) Went live on National Television to express my thoughts.
9) Got a chance to directly hear from Mr. Shiamak Davar, Mr. Boman Irani, Dr. Shashi Tharoor, Singer Shaan, and multiple other great personalities, especially from the United Nations
10) Got promoted into the Leadership Team.
And the list is very big… But the thing is – Who told Lockdown is all about Netflix and Chill?
I just realized, life at I.I.M.U.N. (India’s International Movement to Unite Nations) kept me so occupied that – 6 months just passed by in a blink of an eye!
Enjoying this #journey