- Appreciation (In words/gifts/care) – for taking care, food, household work, balance in life, supporting.
- Safety and Security.
- Someone with whom she can share her secrets freely.
- A good Companion.
- Someone to listen, when she pour her heart out – feelings and emotions (and guide her if she want).
- Romance- Kisses, hugs, holding hands, glances, Playfulness (Intercourse is excluded).
- Someone she can say – Mine (Father/Brother/Husband/Children).
- Someone to help her in the household work.
- Someone to whom she can complain without feeling judged.
- An understanding and supporting family after Marriage.
- Husband who expresses himself, instead of repressing his feelings and emotions – making her doubt, her own self-worth.
- Finally she need a place, which she can call home – Peaceful, energetic, Inspiring, Safe and Secure – Belongingness.
To claim someone as “MINE”, you can claim it – Out of Control or Love. It’s up to you which one you choose.
— Abdul Gani Punjabi