It been a long time since i discovered i am an Empath, Someone who really wanna help broken people. Maybe because i have been through hardship, and no one was their to help me/Guide me.. I have this strange mindset build from the inner-core to help/Fix people even if they dont ask for it.
I do my best to help them, But end up draining all my positive energy and sucked up. Most of the people i tried to helped back-stabbed me and played with my Trust.
I am a person who can’t see someone suffering, I will try to do as much as possible to get that person out of the hardship.. And even when i am in the darkest period i will do something for them..
It been almost 8-9 years since i explored myself and tried knowing my inner-pattern..
I have been in this way, and had a mission to help people..
THE BITTER TRUTH…
– When you try to help someone more – they take you for granted.
– It is hard to say “NO” when people ask for help, And at last we end up as a slave to them.
– It is not “OUR” responsibility to fix/help this world. Try to set limits.
– I am a sensitive person, If Someone says me never show your face again – I won’t.
– If i like/love someone, I end up as a friend – Due to my soo caring behaviour.
– It has became common now, When i try to help people, The people surrounding them “Devalue” me saying – Here comes the “Knowledge overflowing speakers. Run or he might turn your mind” (As a pun/sarcastic manner).
– It makes me sick when i hear/see/feel someone is sick..
– It’s harder to set limits, Because we believe all PEOPLE are different. But at the end we get nothing except used as a tissue paper.
– We make ourselves so available that we eventually loses our value in the lives of people.
– People take advantage of our sensitivity, and force us to do what we don’t want to..
– We can clearly see the injustice,Corruption,Evil, going on in the world, But end up doing little about it because we see “People has lost their mind, and are not even mature – They feel happy when someone’s life is destroyed“..
HOW TO HELP OURSELVES…
– Remember we are not the “Fixer/All-knower/helper” all the time. Start saying no when people ask for help and we really don’t want to.
– Set limits on how much to help, and do not cross that limit.
– Set a small Circle of friends, Instead of getting connected to every random stranger.
– Keep a check on our body stiffness and tightness, review our day and learn from what was not to be done.
– IT’S OK TO BE ALONE, DON’T COMPROMISE WITH YOURSELF TO PLEASE OTHERS”
– Speak up for yourself.
– Feel the fear and Embrace it..
– You deserve dignity as everyone does, So don’t get too available for people’s that they take you for granted.
– Believe that GOD/Universe/Higher Power is with you, That will help you keep Going and passing on through tough mountains.
– STOP – WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE, “STOP IT – NO MORE NOW”
“Label us as a healer, Lightworker, Starseed, Empath, Highly sensitive people or any other label.. The Truth is we feel deeply, But now is the time to start saying “NO” to toxic people, and start build-up our lives so others can see and learn.. Let’s set an example ..”
– Abdul Gani Punjabi